Array 10 180 Real-World Food Antigens, Cooked • Raw • Modified – One Panel
- Evaluate immune reactions to foods, raw and/or modified, food enzymes, lectins and artificial food additives, including meat glue, colorings and gums.
- Early detection of dietary-related triggers of autoimmune reactivity.
- Monitor the effectiveness of customized dietary protocol in your patient.
Recommended for Patients Who
- Seek a life-long health and wellness strategy.
- Present with unexplained symptoms whether gastrointestinal, neurological, dermatological or behavioral in nature.
- Are suspected of having increased intestinal permeability, which is the gateway for environmentally-induced autoimmune disorders.